- Club Info
- Return To Play
- Club Information
- Board & Staff Listing
- Soccer News
- Club Achievements
- History of Achievements
- Annual General Meeting
- Job & Volunteer Opportunites
- Risk Management
A Game Leader is a new Long Term Player Development (LTPD) Technical program being delivered by Ontario Soccer.
The objective of the Game Leader program is to allow for an improved, child friendly approach to supervising small sided games for children U6-U8 and creating more opportunities for parents to get involved. The Game Leader program has been designed by Ontario Soccer Grassroots, Referee and Coaching departments. It is supported and endorsed by the Canadian Soccer Association.
The Game Leader will be trained to achieve a few objectives on the field:
- Enable children to have a fun and rewarding experience while competing in small sided games.
- Ensure player safety.
- Implement simplified rules while keeping the game moving -- limiting stoppages and assisting the young players with all restarts.
The Game Leader can be a club representative, coach, parent or a beginning or senior referee who has been selected by the club or district to participate in the Game Leader Instruction program.
Become a Game Leader
- For more information on how to become a Game Leader, click here.
- To become a Game Leader for the Richmond Hill Soccer Club: APPLY HERE
 Game Leader for FUNdamentals U6-U8