Men's Select Division
Select teams should contact our Club's Operations Manager, Barbara Malloch at email@example.com for information about entering their team into our summer league.
2018 Team Registration Information
New teams interested in entering the League should email RHSC for an invitation.
*Please make note of this year's updated fee structure*
- Team Entry Fee: $2,800
- This fee includes a bond of $500 that will be refunded at the end of the season, less any outstanding fees and fines.
- Player Registration Fee: $50 per player (players must register online by invitation from the Club)
- Players Fee Covers: League operations, Referee fees, field permit costs, York Region and Ontario Soccer member fees and Club Administration fees.
- Note: players who incurred a high number of yellow or red cards in 2017 may be required to pay an additional individual player bond of $100. This bond will be refunded to that player at the end of the season, less any outstanding fines.
- April 15th: Team application and team fee
- April 26th: List of players playing on team sent to the Club
- May 12th: All players registered online
- May 25th: League begins - as long as all players are registered
Application will be made Online through the Club's Memberzone system. Each player must register through the Club's online system.
Wednesdays at 9pm - 2 timeslots per week
Thursdays at 9pm - 2 timeslot per week
Friday at 7pm - 2 timeslots per week
All cheques made payable to the Richmond Hill Soccer Club. The Club also accepts Visa and MasterCard.
Uniforms can be ordered through the Club at an additional fee, which will be catered to meet your teams' budget. Purchase through the Club is not required.