Ontario Player Development League
The Ontario Player Development League (OPDL) has been designed to be the first league of its kind, as it combines top level youth competition with strict high performance training standards. The league is a pathway for players in Ontario to reach both the Provincial and National teams, and also provides excellent exposure to Canadian and American Universities for players interested in working towards a scholarship. Full details on the league can be found in our club's OPDL FAQ's document:
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the OPDL, please contact our coaches. Note: if you are e-mailing our OPDL coaches, please provide your contact information and a brief description of your child's playing history.
All players wishing to attend OPDL trials must first register online and pay the registration fee. For a step-by-step guide on how to properly register for our trials, click here.
The full trial schedule for our U13 to U16/17 boys and girls OPDL teams can be found on our Trial Information page.
Click on a headline below for the full news story.
RHSC OPDL Conditioning Program Details
The presentation below provides an in-depth overview of Richmond Hill Soccer Club's OPDL Conditioning Program.
2017 League Information
Full Schedule: 2017 OPDL SCHEDULE
- League play will run from the beginning of May to the end of October
- Teams will play home games, away games, and games at a central venue
- Each team will have a 2 week summer break
- The league will implement a winter break in December/January
- No games will be played on holiday long weekends
- League Resources: http://www.ontariosoccer.net/opdl-resources