Outdoor House League
Online registration for our 2018 outdoor recreational programs is NOW OPEN! The deadline to make a friend request for the House League season is Sunday, April 1st.
For the 2018 season, RHSC will be offering youth House League to players born from 2012 to 1999.
→ Outdoor Program Schedule
→ Outdoor Program Flyer
Current Fee: $285
For information on friend requests in our House League, click here.
Information to get you started:
- Your U6 to U15 outdoor registration fee includes: a uniform (jersey, shorts & socks), player photo, soccer ball and trophy (U16 to Adult outdoor registration fee includes a uniform).
- U17/18 girls divison will be run as an inter-club league: Full Details
- Your Coach will give you the uniform and soccer ball either prior to or at the first game.
- U6 to U15 players will receive their photo and trophy on the final weekend.
- You will need to bring your uniform and soccer ball with you to every game.
- You will also need to attend each game with shin guards and outdoor soccer shoes.
- Please be reminded, all House League Coaches are volunteers from the community who are supported both on and off the field by our Club's Technical Coaching Staff.