- Club Info
- Return To Play
- Club Information
- Board & Staff Listing
- Soccer News
- Club Achievements
- History of Achievements
- Annual General Meeting
- Job & Volunteer Opportunites
- Risk Management
Outdoor House League
Online registration for our 2021 Outdoor Recreational Programs is opening Monday March 8th! Take a look at our program schedule to get an overview of what we have to offer.
Fee Varies based on choice of session.
2021 COVID-19 Considerations
This year our programs have protocols included to ensure the safety of our participants and in accordance with the Government Framework.
Session Length Options
We have adjusted our session lengths to 10 weeks due to the ongoing pandemic restrictions.
House League programs are beginning the week of July 19. Email communications have gone out from the Club, so please check your junk folders if you have not heard from us!
Development stream programs like our Soccer School and Ball Mastery can begin in Step-1.
If you have any questions regarding our programs or the registration process, please contact Erin Lennox at 905-883-2871 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information to get you started:
- Friend Requests are available upon asking (one mutual friend request per player). For information on friends requests for House League, click here.
- Game Leaders are needed, to apply - click here.
- Volunteer Coaches are needed, to apply - click here.
- Your U6 to U18 outdoor registration fee includes: a uniform (jersey, shorts & socks), player photo, soccer ball and trophy (U16 to Adult outdoor registration fee includes a uniform, U16-U18 Boys and U17-U19 Girls will receive a soccer ball).
- Your Coach will give you the uniform and soccer ball either prior to or at the first game.
- U6 to U16 players will receive their photo and trophy on the final weekend.
- You will need to bring your uniform and soccer ball with you to every game.
- You will also need to attend each game with shin guards and outdoor soccer shoes.
- Please be reminded, all House League Coaches are volunteers from the community who are supported both on and off the field by our Club's Technical Coaching Staff.