- Club Info
- Club Information
- Board & Staff Listing
- Soccer News
- Club Achievements
- History of Achievements
- RHSC Memorial Scholarship
- Job Opportunites
- Risk Management
- Annual General Meeting
- Player Well Being
- Club Podcast
In June 2018, in preparation for the Ontario Not-for-Profit Corporations Act, the membership approved a new set of by-laws for the governance of our Club.
The by-laws changed the definition of membership, adding the requirement that, in order to become a member, individuals must apply.
If you are interested in becoming a voting member of the Richmond Hill Soccer Club, please apply by clicking on the button below.
Definition of Membership from the By-laws:
ARTICLE II MEMBERSHIP
2.1 Categories – The Corporation has the following category of Member:
- Member – A minimum of thirty (30) and a maximum of one hundred fifty (150) individuals who have applied to be Active Members of the Corporation, who are eighteen (18) years of age and older, who have agreed to abide by the Corporation’s By-laws, policies, procedures, rules and regulations and who are registered, elected or appointed within the Corporation in any of the following positions:
- Recreational Program Volunteers
- Competitive Program Volunteers
- Committee Members appointed by the Board of Directors
- Technical Committee Members appointed by the Board of Directors. A maximum of 5 members may be Paid Team Coaches.
- Honorary Life Appointments (Any individuals approved by Special Resolution of the Board who have contributed greatly to the development or promotion of the Corporation).
- Corporate Administrative Staff and Corporate Technical Staff are not eligible to be Members.