- Club Info
- Club Information
- Board & Staff Listing
- Soccer News
- Club Achievements
- History of Achievements
- Annual General Meeting
- RHSC Memorial Scholarship
- Job & Volunteer Opportunites
- Risk Management
Annual General Meeting
Location: Rouge Woods CC, Beech Room A
The AGM is for Governance matters such as:
- Changes to the By-Laws*
- Voting for members** of the Board of Directors
- Review of the Club Financials
Nominations for the Board of Directors must be made in writing at least 14 days prior to the AGM. Anyone interested in running for a position on the Board must complete the following form: Nomination for the Board of Directors Form
Nominations are now closed for the upcoming AGM. Nominations received from our 2019 membership are:
- Vice President - Ernest Henderson
- Treasurer - Joshua Marinelli
- Director at Large 5 -Androulla Ammendolia
- Director at Large 6 - Yvonne Yip
*New Business must be submitted to the Board thirty days prior to the meeting.
**Definition of Membership from the By-laws:
ARTICLE II MEMBERSHIP
2.1 Categories – The Corporation has the following category of Member:
- Member – A minimum of thirty (30) and a maximum of one hundred fifty (150) individuals who have applied to be Active Members of the Corporation, who are eighteen (18) years of age and older, who have agreed to abide by the Corporation’s By-laws, policies, procedures, rules and regulations and who are registered, elected or appointed within the Corporation in any of the following positions:
- Recreational Program Volunteers
- Competitive Program Volunteers
- Committee Members appointed by the Board of Directors
- Technical Committee Members appointed by the Board of Directors. A maximum of 5 members may be Paid Team Coaches.
- Honorary Life Appointments (Any individuals approved by Special Resolution of the Board who have contributed greatly to the development or promotion of the Corporation).
- Corporate Administrative Staff and Corporate Technical Staff are not eligible to be Members.