- Club Info
- Club Information
- Board & Staff Listing
- Soccer News
- Club Achievements
- History of Achievements
- RHSC Memorial Scholarship
- Job & Volunteer Opportunites
- Risk Management
- Annual General Meeting
- Player Well Being
- Club Podcast
- PA Day Camp
Girls Soccer School
Richmond Hill Soccer Club is thrilled to introduce our first ever training program exclusively for girls!
This exciting new program is designed exclusively for girls ages 7 to 14 who want to learn and develop their soccer skills. Players will train with certified female coaches from our Club, where they will be taught skills such as dribbling, running with the ball, passing and shooting.
Indoor 2019/20 Fees:
- Fall: $195 (7 sessions)
- Winter: $210 (8 sessions)
- Spring: $180 (6 sessions)
Outdoor 2020 Fees: TBD
Registration for our girls only training program, as well as our free Open House, can be completed online. To register, follow these steps:
- Visit our online registration page
- Set up your account - sign up first as a parent/guardian
- Add a player (your daughter)
- Select the program – “Girls Soccer School”
- When you get to the Payment Options page, choose your preferred method of payment
The Fall, Winter and Spring sessions of this program will take place inside the Richmond Green Sports Centre.
The Summer program will take place on an outdoor soccer field from June to August.
All sessions will run for 55 minutes.
|Fall||Sunday||Oct. 27 to Dec. 15||11:15am to 12:10pm||Richmond Green Sports Centre|
|Winter||Sunday||Jan. 12 to Mar. 8||11:15am to 12:10pm||Richmond Green Sports Centre|
|Spring||Sunday||Mar. 22 to May 3||11:15am to 12:10pm||Richmond Green Sports Centre|
|Summer||TBD||June to August||TBD||TBD|