- Club Info
- Return To Play
- Club Information
- Board & Staff Listing
- Soccer News
- Club Achievements
- History of Achievements
- Annual General Meeting
- Job & Volunteer Opportunites
- Risk Management
Ontario Player Development League
What is the OPDL?
Launched in 2013 with the 2001 age group, the Ontario Player Development League (OPDL) is one of the province's first standards-based, youth high performance league that combines top level competition with strict high performance training standards.
The OPDL is a pathway for players in Ontario to reach both the Provincial and National teams, and also provides excellent exposure to Canadian and American Universities for players interested in working towards a scholarship.
For information on our OPDL coaches, visit our . If interested, please contact Henrich for more information.
- To view the full OPDL schedule, click here
- League play will run from April to October
- Teams will play home games, away games, and games at a central venue
- Each team will have a 2-week summer break
- The league will implement a winter break in December/January
- No games will be played on holiday long weekends
- Additional resources, including the OPDL Technical Manual, Operational Rules, Parent Handbook, and Athlete Scholarship Program, please click here