- Club Info
- Club Information
- Board & Staff Listing
- Soccer News
- Club Achievements
- History of Achievements
- RHSC Memorial Scholarship
- Job & Volunteer Opportunites
- Risk Management
- Annual General Meeting
- Player Well Being
- Club Podcast
- PA Day Camp
Outdoor House League
Online registration for our 2020 Outdoor recreational programs opens January 20th! Take a look at our program schedule to get an overview of what we have to offer.
Current Fee: $240
For information on friend requests in our House League, click here.
Information to get you started:
- Your U6 to U15 outdoor registration fee includes: a uniform (jersey, shorts & socks), player photo, soccer ball and trophy (U16 to Adult outdoor registration fee includes a uniform).
- U17-U19 girls divison will be run as an inter-club league: Full Details
- Your Coach will give you the uniform and soccer ball either prior to or at the first game.
- U6 to U16 players will receive their photo and trophy on the final weekend.
- You will need to bring your uniform and soccer ball with you to every game.
- You will also need to attend each game with shin guards and outdoor soccer shoes.
- Please be reminded, all House League Coaches are volunteers from the community who are supported both on and off the field by our Club's Technical Coaching Staff.